Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

My Absence

I'm sorry readers if you haven't heard from me in a while. The ol' arhritis and rheumatism is back with a vengence! :P Just a short note to say that I have been observing the hustings for the LGE and I have become VERY disgusted. 1. The UNC have put back the SAME people in their hardcore areas to run, this is turning off voters who were looking for meaningful change. Remember the guy I told you about in my last post? Well, he's running again. The COP had to FIGHT to get ANY seats in the LGE and the UNC STILL believes their canidates can win in certain areas of the country over a COP candidate. Haven't they learned that THAT doesn't work? I have never SEEN a LGE being fought as a GE but all the postings and press ads and news items are showing that the UNC intend on taking all the seats away from the PNM. Where I agree that in the case of the LGE the PNM losing ALL its seats is to be wished for, it does not provide fro good governance, for you see, we NEED the PNM. Just as light needs dark to shine, the PNM is needed to oppose the People's Partnership. However in the LGE situation, once your PNM councillor wins, will he be able to do the job effectively?

Not likely.

And lets not even START talking about the MASSIVE corruption that will happen on the LGE level AFTER this election. . .

2. WHY IS THIS MAN GOING UP?



COP, you've all gone insane. . . imagine if he WINS!?

Sigh. I'm going back into my hole for a while and see what happens next. However I DO still encourage you to go out and vote. In THIS case if you think the COUNCILLOR has done the work he or she was supposed to do for the last 15-20 years on the Local Government Level, then by all means. . . do what needs to be done. If not, STILL do what needs to be done, if you can, put someone else.

There may be a message. After.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share